Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm behind!

I've gotten a little behind on my posting, not that there's that much going on!

Ben and Doug got back from the coast on Sunday.  They had a great time and said the weather could not have been better. 

Cameron kept me company though so never fear that I'll get lonely!  Actually he went home with a friend on Friday after school, spent the night with him, then they took him to his game Saturday morning.  Their son Kade is on Cameron's team. 


Kade has the cutest dimples!

I met them at the game and brought Kade home with me and took them to see Hotel Transylvania 2 in the afternoon.


They loved it.  Definitely a movie only a kid would love! 

They spent the rest of the afternoon outside building a fort.


Sticks, a sheet, and a LOT of imagination!  It was pretty creative!

We left it up so Ben and Papa D could see it.  This morning it had blown down but Papa D reinforced it with nails so it's back up again.  Today was a school holiday, Columbus Day, and a beautiful day for playing outside in a fort!

Cameron has a make-up football game this evening.  So far they are undefeated and at the game on Saturday he scored a touchdown and ran in the extra point...woohoo!  He was very proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment