Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Christmas open houses

It's Christmas open house season in our area.  I went to the one in New Albany last Sunday with Jane.  There are a lot of cute shops in New Albany.  I also went to the Room to Room open house the Friday before with Jane, Sharon, and Christy.  It's so fun to see everything decorated for Christmas and really put us in the Christmas spirit!

Last Thursday night our regular out-to-eat Thursday night group (minus Alice Faye who had surgery on her foot that day) went to downtown Baldwyn for a quick dinner and the open houses.  We had dinner at Tom's, which was an old drug store.  Really cute place!  They only serve hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs and French fries--Doug's kind of place!





The burgers were good and there are lots of cute shops in downtown Baldwyn too!  The guys stayed right at that table while we visited the shops.

It seems like the open houses begin earlier and earlier now, and the same with Christmas decorating.  I confess I had Doug put our tree up over the weekend.  It takes me much longer to decorate these days than it used!  The tree isn't decorated yet.  Cameron wanted me to wait until he could help so it will probably get decorated this weekend.

Trying to get a head start on the holiday season so I can really enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment