Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween

We had a cold and windy Halloween last night.  I always make lasagna and Ben, Cameron and Emma Taylor came over for dinner.  Harrison was invited to dinner and then a haunted house so he was busy.  Cameron said he wasn't going to trick-or-treat this year but he decided at the last minute to throw on a baseball uniform and go.  Emma Taylor drove him around on the golf cart.  I thought they were going to hand out candy for me but no such luck!



He got lots of candy and they had fun!


I have always loved Halloween since my birthday is the day before and Pat's is Halloween.  We always went trick-or-treating on our birthdays.  In the old days we went trick-or-treating both nights.  I miss the good old days!

These are such cute pictures of my great nieces and nephews that I couldn't resist sharing them with you!

These are Amy's kids.  Amy said Claire's butterfly costume lite up at night.


That's Hayden on the right.


These are Kaydee's kids with Morgan, Tyler and Captain.  Love the Wizard of Oz theme!



And these are Courtney's kids, a darling pig and dinosaur.


I hope you all enjoyed Halloween too!

We are having a really cold spell but thankful we didn't get any snow.  We got a hard frost last night and it looked like snow in the yard this morning.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment