Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Baking with Emma Taylor

Another day with painters in the house so stuck upstairs again.  There's going to be some major cleaning to be done when they are finished.  The also repaired some drywall tape that was coming undone so there's going to be drywall dust from where they sanded that.  Oh well, the house needed a good cleaning anyway!

Emma Taylor and I baked together again this year.  I waited for her to ask to bake together for I never want her to feel she has to, but when she says, "Granna, when are we going to bake together?" I make the time.  I know one of these days she will be too busy for me.

She came over right after church, still dressed in her church clothes.  Good thing I had an apron!








Ben is always giving her a hard time!


The finished products.  We also baked ginger snaps.



I hope we are making memories that will last the rest of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment