Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Christmas brunch

I had my pre-admission testing done yesterday at the hospital.  The surgery will be at the main unit even though it's outpatient.  As the doctor said, it's more money for the hospital!  I had to have blood drawn and they stuck me 5 times before they got what they needed.  Ouch!  They tried to take it out of my hand, which did not work, and this is what it looks like today.


It's swollen and it's black and blue.  Hope the surgery goes better than the blood draw did!

Finally posting pictures from Christmas today from the brunch.  It was a beautiful day and lots of fun for the kids to run around outside.








Our January and February have been terribly rainy and I will not be sorry to see them go.  The sun is shining today, though it's cold, but the sun look so encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment