Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wax museum and birthday celebration

It's a rainy day today.  The tornado sirens woke me up about 2:00 this morning...Doug slept through them.  Fortunately it was a false alarm. 

Harrison's wax museum yesterday was cool.  He was the guy who invented Legos.  He did the research and gave a good speech (with a little help from note cards!).  He hates doing things like that.


Emma Taylor delayed going to school so she could go with us.  Heather was teaching so she didn't get to be there but I made a video for her.


He looks less than thrilled!

We had pizza and ice cream cake last night to celebrate Ben's 39th birthday. 


This kid loves his daddy!


Another year older...the years are flying by!

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about that table cloth? Is it vintage? I love state stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tablecloth is not vintage but is made to look like it and the more it is washed the more vintage it looks. I got it at a little shop in Franklin, TN (near Nashville). I love it and love vintage linens too.

    ReplyDelete