Monday, December 7, 2015

Elf on the Shelf

I do not understand how parents bought into this Elf on the Shelf thing, but all the kids want one.

Cameron has wanted one for a while but I told him that was up to his dad.  He told one of his good friends at school that he didn't have one and his friend felt sorry for him.  This friend's mom went out and bought one for Cameron.  I ran into her at Walmart on Friday and she told me she was going to leave it on our front porch. 

So I found it Friday afternoon.


Cameron was so excited when he came home from school and found this package from Santa.  I wish I could have captured his face the moment he saw it because I don't think I've ever seen him more excited!


 

 

He named his elf Timmy.  It's up to Ben to move him around day to day.  Cameron told me this morning that Timmy had already climbed up their Christmas tree!

We really could use your prayers today.  Going to court as part of Heather's divorce thing.  We are so anxious to get this thing behind us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment