Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I'm back!

The boys and I got back from Illinois about 7:30 last night.  Tired and glad to be home but remembering all the fun we shared with family!  I'll post on that later. 

Our friends' grandson Jordon went home to be with the Lord on Friday while we were gone. 


Jordon had leukemia and fought a brave battle.  He was gifted into the most loving and precious family for his four short years on this earth. I wish you could see a video that was posted on Facebook of him dancing, the way he should be remembered.  He was a spunky kid and so full of life.  Our hearts are heavy and we will be returning to Illinois on Thursday for his services.  Please continue to keep these families in your prayers. 

Another prayer request...my niece will be having her baby Darby Lynn on Friday by Cesarean section.  I will miss the birth but you can bet I'll be over there to see the baby as soon as I get back from Illinois. 


Praying that all goes well!!  Heather will be there and has promised to text me pictures as soon as Darby is born!  I'm anxious to see that sweet face!

Blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment