Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Welcome Darby Lynn!

We got home from Illinois about noon yesterday.  I have a lot of catching up to do!

My great niece, Darby Lynn, was born on Friday, July 15th, while I was gone.  Heather was in touch by texts letting me know what was going on.  Kaydee had a cesarean section.

The sisters were all there to welcome her into the world!  This was just before the surgery.


8 lbs. 9 oz. of pure cuteness and sweetness!  Gigi is so proud!  Would you look at those cheeks!!





And she already has a LOT more monogrammed clothes than anyone I know!






Luke has been such a good big brother so far, but they are coming home today so we will see how he likes her then!

This picture cracked me up and I imagine this is how he reacted when he was told that Darby was moving into their house permanently!


I can hardly wait to go over to see them and get my hands on that new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment