Saturday, October 1, 2016

Middle School Dance and Football

Emma Taylor's dance last night was a big success!  She looked beautiful!  Here she is with her friend Lexie.


The whole "squad."  You might recognize Sarah in the aqua long dress.



I love their dresses.  They all looked so pretty and so old!  Again this year I question the tennis shoes with these beautiful dresses, but some of them seem to think that's in style.  One of these days they may look back and question their judgment!

Harrison and Cameron spent the night with us last night.  We had our first fire this year since the weather has cooled off so nicely.  We roasted marshmallows and made smores.




We went to Cameron's football game this morning.  It was a bit cool when we left but quickly warmed up.  I'm loving these beautiful fall days!

Ben always tries to buy him socks that will make him easy to spot.  I think these blue ones do the trick!







Ben is once again helping coach.  Cameron's team won easily.  Cameron did a great job, getting the first three tackles in the game. 

I snapped these cute pictures of the boys on Saturday after the game.  I love their smiles in these pictures.



We're leaving early tomorrow morning but I'll catch you later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment